Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Description of Personal Information we may collect
We may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, language preferences, email address, contact preferences, device identifiers, IP address and zip code, location information.
By sharing your personal information with us, you expressly consent for the information to be used as set out in this policy.
- Provide you with product and service from time to timefferings;
- Contact you directly (such as through email) or indirectly (such as through web based advertising) with marketing messages regarding offerings offered by Horizone Computers, our affiliates and business partners
- Understand yourpreferences in order to enhance users’ experience with our product and service offerings of our organization as well those offered by our affiliatesandbusiness partners.
- Research the effectiveness of the website and the marketing, advertising and sales efforts of our affiliates and other partners;
- Develop additional offerings;
- Conduct research and analysis to improve our product and service offer
We may combine and enhance the Personal Data we collect about you with other information we receive from third parties. We may also combine and enhance Personal Data using additional usage information from our website. In each case, we will treat the combined information as Personal Data and use it in accordance with this Policy.